La Jolla, CA 92037-4144
I strive to make each transaction seamless. My philosophy is to create a circle around my clients so they feel I am watching their back 110% of the time. My customer is the most important part of the transaction. It is my job to make sure they know ahead of time each important step they will be taking as we move through the escrow period. My philosophy is giving my clients the approval to lean on me for answers. I hope my clients ask more questions so I can either get the answers or head them in the right directions for the answers.
Education and Training
- My training consists of almost 24 years in residential sales.
- Ten years in real estate management.
- Three years in recruiting and training real estate agent.
- Countless hours of continuing education in negotiating and skilled training
Areas of Expertise
- Luxury coastal residential market
- Downtown San Diego condo market
- Pacific Beach residential market
- La Jolla residential sales and listings
- Del Mar, Solana Beach, & Carlsbad, both coastal and inland.
- After 15 years in the film industry in Los Angeles working with Steven Spielberg and Donald P. Bellisario, Jeannie began a career in Real Estate in the San Fernando Valley in 1989.
- Working through the earthquakes and fires made for an interesting and challenging way of doing business. But, as the saying goes, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
- In 1996, taking advantage of a management opportunity in San Diego, Jeannie made her way to La Jolla where she settled into management in both the Carmel Valley and Pacific Beach offices. Her experience gave her skills that became invaluable.
- In 2005 Jeannie moved into the downtown market and began transitioning back into the sales market.
- Jeannie lives in La Jolla, in a community called Birdrock. Her knowledge of the La Jolla, Pacific Beach, and downtown market if vast as she has listed and sold property in all markets. The downtown, condo market, is a growing market for empty nesters, and young people who love the night life, and vast array of restaurants. Living downtown, you learn to walk...saving the gas.
- La Jolla and Birdrock neighborhoods have so much to offer young families with growing children still in school.
- Birdrock Elementary, La Jolla High and middle school, all are high scoring schools. These neighborhoods have a feeling of community, centering around family activities and popular parades and events.Her strengths include working with first-time buyers, move up buyers and empty nesters. She is a strong negotiator, has contract knowledge and listens closely to what her client wants.
- Jeannie looks forward to meeting you.
Communities I Serve
- La Jolla Coastal
- Pacific Beach
- Downtown San Diego
- Mission Hills
- Del Mar
- Solana Beach