Things To Do & Places to See in San Diego...ready, set, go!
1. Balboa Park - 1200 acres of lush landscaping and walking trails in addition to 17 museums! Be sure to check out the Botanical Building and stop for a snack at the Panama 66 restaurant for local craft beers and wine.
2. The Crack Shack - Little Italy
3. The Brew Project - Hillcrest
4. The Observatory - Historic North Park Theater
5. West Coast Tavern - Restaurant attached to the concert hall
6. Aqua Adventures - Mission Bay (you have to get in the water at least once!)
7. Lucha Libre - Best tacos in town (and that's a hard feat to accomplish!)
8. Coin-Op Game Room - North Park
9. Hunt & Gather - North Park (get your vintage vinyl, leather jackets and cowboy fix)
10. Dark Horse - Local Coffee Roaster
11. Visual - Art Shows & Pop-Up Shops (check website for scheduled events)
12. Liberty Public Market - Point Loma
13. Ocean Beach Sunset - ~5:45pm
14. Buona Forchetta - Best Pizza in Town!
15. Kindred - Vegan bar with a rock ’n’ roll aesthetic and yummy cocktails
16. El Pescador Fish Market - La Jolla
Original Article Posted by The New York Times - link here: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/16/travel/what-to-do-36-hours-in-san-diego-california.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur